Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2: If I make it through this week I will be amazed

Yesterday I chose two fish tacos from Del Taco and ice water for lunch.  Was it a healthy choice? Ehhh... Healthyish LOL  The fish was fried, but the tortillas were corn and they were overloaded with fresh cabbage and tomatoes.  Here's what yesterday looked like:

Breakfast: two eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast, a bit of shredded cheddar and water

Lunch: two fish tacos, water

Dinner: boneless pork, 1 potato (in bbq sauce done in the crockpot), 1/2 can of peas (almost 2 servings), water

Snack: small handful sugared peanuts

Work out: 15 minutes of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred... it was a 20 minute work out and I passed out 15 minutes in... yes, actually passed out.  I'm lucky I hit the couch and not the floor.  That pretty much sucked.  It was the first time I've ever passed out.  I'm sore from the work out though, so even 15 minutes did something.

Today I'm doing good food-wise so far.  But I'm depressed... really really depressed.  I'm having a hard emotional time and it's a good thing I'm doing this 6 in 6 thing right now or I don't think I'd be eating very healthy right now (can you say Cherry Coke and chocolate?) and I KNOW I wouldn't have exercised last night.  I actually bawled through the warm up last night.  If I wasn't feeling this pressure to succeed I would have been laying in my bed crying, not cursing Jillian Michaels and crying.  I packed leftovers for lunch today, so I won't be eating out again.

I'm so proud of all my 6 in 6-ers!  They are helping me already... without this I'd be taking a bath in chocolate right now!

No comments: