Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stress+no time=exhaustion. Time to regroup!

So here I am, in school, doing my internship, working as well, being a mom, being a girlfriend, and somehow planning a wedding and buying a house.... Yes I am stressed and it has taken a toll on my weight loss. I have lost two pounds in the last week so that is good. But I know I can do better.

So with my parents help, I am starting Nutri-system! I just ordered the food and the boxes should get here shortly. I think it is the best solution to my busy, have no time to think days. All of my meals are planned out for me and all I have to do is heat them up or grab and eat!

It is expensive so I am only going to be able to afford two months worth, but hopefully that should be enough to get me kick started into action at least! Smaller clothes, here I come!

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

good luck with your new system :)