Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7: woo-hoo

I finished day 7 of that blasted 30 day shred!  *panting*  My goal is to do level 1 for 30 days, level 2 for 30 days and level 3 for 30 days... If I don't die first LOL  After the 90 days on the shred I'll decide what to do.  If I make it 90 days on this I will be amazed!

I put my week's worth of food into a food tracker at FatSecret.com just out of curiosity and saw that my calories have stayed between 1100 and 1400 each day and my fat grams between 32 and 50 each day.  I haven't bought any "diet" foods and all I've done is eat healthy.  I haven't starved myself in anyway and I've been eating a nice big meal three times a day.  These are lifestyle changes, not fads.  I can do this!

Today for breakfast I had 2 eggs, 2 slices of 100% whole wheat bread, a couple tablespoons of shredded cheddar and two mushrooms sliced up and water to drink.  For dinner I had meatloaf made with 1.5g fat per serving turkey burger, a huge helping of squash and half a can of peas with water.  I ate at weird hours since I had church from 11-2pm and then a meeting at 3.  I'm eating a lot of filling food for keeping it in a healthy calorie range.  Cutting out sweets and drinks other than water REALLY makes a difference.  That's how I lost weight last time and I'm hoping it's a winning combination again!

I'm really nervous for my measurement taking in the morning!  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: