Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feel the Burn

I have finally succeeded! I got my exercising done for the first time and boy am I feeling it!!!! I got a cheap AB exerciser for Christmas, and I figured that would be a good place to start. I will definitely have to be consistent just to strengthen my core enough to really get good results. I am a wimp! My legs were shaking when I was done plus my back, sides and stomach muscles are so sore. My goal of 3 to 4 days per week doing exercises and walking other days is going to be tough until I am not such a loser.

I have to do this, though, because I feel really good and want to continue to improve myself. For anyone who has struggled with whether losing weight is worth the time and effort, I am proof that it is worth whatever it takes. Since I began losing weight last year, I don't hurt hardly anymore, I don't have heartburn, I want to be active, and I have a more upbeat general feeling. It really is true that good health is an honorable goal! I just have to keep reminding myself that as the pain hits :)

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

good job! I'm proud of you!