Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So much less of me to love!!

Congratulations to all my fellow 6 in 6 ers who are struggling and seeing progress. For two days now, my scale has read 230. Woo Hoo!! I can't say I am being as good as I hoped though. It is a great feeling to put on my favorite green sweater again without squeezing it around my belly, and my belt it on the last hole!!

This weekend I am going to renew my love of fish!!



Anyhow, this is a pic of me at church Sunday!! This is the first time in years I wore my double breasted suit comfortably. I hate to say that I am shallowly social, but I don't think I'd be doing this very well if I didn't know I had a group of supporters hoping for me. (Also I think Angie would stab me if I failed!)

Till next time, you go girls!!

~Shaun

3 comments:

American Homemaker said...

HUBBA HUBBA! You rock Shaun... doing good :)

Bella said...

Way to go Shaun!

Kim said...

awesome! great job!