Sunday, December 7, 2008

End of the Week Review

Well... I worked out three times this week, (four if I get off my butt tonight) even if it was a short work-out. I did so-so on my eating. Today I had a baked potato with light sour cream and cheddar cheese and a spinach salad with raspberries and cashews. I also had a banana, a baby cucumber and a bit of a Cheerios snack mix. (I fasted until 4pm, which is why there's not a breakfast in there too.) I did have some hot cocoa made with skim milk and I'm planning on making me some herbal tea in a minute too. (My furnace went out yesterday and it's freezing!)

Hopefully I haven't gained again this week. I'm nervous now for my weekly measurements tomorrow morning :(

* Update * I did a 30 minute work-out tonight followed by two minutes of serious stretching. And no tea... I decided I didn't want to drink too much late at night seeing as how the toilet seat is EXTREMELY cold in the night when you don't have a working furnace... I learned that lesson at 4 am this morning ...LOL