Thursday, December 11, 2008

:(

I am a big-time stress eater. I always have been. Today is a very stressful day for me today. There are issues happening at my children's school where I am the FEC vice president. The FEC is equivalent to the PTA at a public school. I started out my day with an email that really made me frustrated and mad and now I have to go to a school board meeting today, where I will probably break down and cry because I always cry when I'm mad.

I'm going to be really tracking what I eat today, because I really just wanna curl up in my bed all day and eat chocolate. It's a good thing it's my day off, because I don't feel like working :(

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, banana

Work-out: I'm going to do 40 minutes right now while I watch Supernatural (Oh Dean! Why can't you come save me and whisk me away in your '67 Impala? LOL)

No comments: