Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday's Measurements

Here are my weekly measurements. The red is the loss from last week. I think I was just randomly fat last week. These are pretty much the same stats from two weeks ago. Weird.

12/8/08:
weight: 165
waist: 35 (-1)
hips: 42 1/2 (-1/4)
r thigh: 25 (same)
l thigh: 24 3/4 (same)
r arm: 14 (-1/4)
l arm: 14 1/4 (-1/4)

I need to kick it into a higher gear with my work-outs. I've been so exhausted lately that I haven't been getting the exercise I need, plus it's been so hard to avoid goodies. Tis the season...

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for coming to visit me!

LOL about being "randomly fat" last week! I have been "randomly fat" for the past 13 years!!!!!

Momzoo said...

YAY....good for you, I would be proud of your measurments this week