Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday

This morning I had a cup of herbal tea, two pieces of whole wheat toast w/nutella :) and water. For lunch I had a baby cucumber, a baggie of baby carrots, water and a couple of pieces of french bread. I had a granola bar for a snack. For dinner tonight I went to a Relief Society dinner at my church. I had shredded meat (I think it was pork), two rolls, potatoes, green bean casserole and a small piece of chocolate cake. It was really yummy.

And I have to mention this bread I've been buying at Costco. It is so good. It's made here in Utah and it is the best store bought bread I've ever had. It tastes just like homemade. The only ingredients are: 100% stoneground whole wheat flour, water, honey, salt and yeast. And the best part... it's only $5 for 2 2lb loaves. You just don't pay $2.50 for a 2lb loaf of awesome bread these days! It's absolutely fantastic! How lame am I? I'm getting excited about bread...LOL

I did 40 minutes tonight!!! I'm trying to work out all seven days this week :)

No comments: