Monday, January 17, 2011

oh my gosh!!!

I measured and then measured again and then grabbed a different tape measure and measured and measured again... I lost a full inch on my waist this week!  I lost a quarter inch on my hips!  Perhaps my goal should have been more than the waist and hips though since that's all I'm losing! LOL  I think I'm building up muscle under my fat arms and thighs and that's why I'm not seeing a difference in measurements yet, but hopefully as the muscle gets bigger the fat will drop.

I'm very happy with these results!

January 17, 2011- Two Week Weigh-In

Hips- 44 1/4 (-1/4)
Waist- 36 (1 -1/2)
Arms- 14 1/4
Thighs- 25 1/4
Weight- 176 (-4 lb)

I got a new digital scale which says 181 lbs, so after this week I'll be using that.  I'm not happy about going up 5lbs. hahaha

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's always scary to get a new scale and see the difference between the two! Congrats on losing more inches!

Bella said...

Great job!