Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kim's Week 3 Weigh-In

I started out at 300 lbs on January 1st and today, on January 22nd, I'm happy to report that I'm down to 283 lbs! Down 17 lbs in a little over 3 weeks! I'm so happy!! I'm aiming for a total of 20 lbs lost by next week! If you'd like to read my blog post about my weigh-in today, you can read that over on my weight loss blog, The Journey.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to go pick up my Bountiful Basket this afternoon! Lots of fruits and veggies will be on the menu this week. I just hope that one basket is enough for us this week. If not, I'll have to order two for next week! I've noticed that we're eating a lot more fruits and veggies than normal. It's always good to have them on hand to snack on instead of other junk that we might usually gravitate towards.

Oh, I also wanted to let you all know about PopChips. I recently won a month's supply of them on a blog giveaway and I really love them. They come in individual size bags and they are only 100 calories a bag! They're really good too! So, if you like chips, you might want to try them out!

3 comments:

Bella said...

Way to go Kim!! I'm proud of you.

Jenna said...

Kim, that is so totally awesome! I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration!

American Homemaker said...

You are losing so much!!! I'm proud of you!!!