Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Early weigh-in

Because I will be up and out of the house before o dark 30 in the morning, I went ahead and weighed today. I already knew that I had gained 3 pounds last week when I wasn't walking and I wasn't watching what I ate for various reasons. So it was a nice surprise to find out that I had lost 2 of those 3 pounds that I had gained. So, if my math isn't too horrible, I've lost a total of 1 pound since I started this. Losing is better than gaining and I'm not beating myself up over the choices I made last week. They were made for lots of reasons - none of which are worth worrying about.

As for the walking. I'm up to 20 minutes a day now. I'm going to stay at that level for 3 days or so. My foot was twinging a bit earlier when I tried to stretch it out to 25 minutes. So yeah, I'm staying at 20 minutes for awhile.

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

a pound is a pound! Think of a pound of hamburger... that's the amount of fat no longer in you :)

That's how I look at it every time!