Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feelin' Good!

I've never liked sweater dresses because I look bumpy.  I bought 3 this week for $3 each. This pic was taken on Saturday, which was 12 days into my program.  :)

 
I'm noticing a big difference in my work outs.  Exercises that were really hard at first are now coming easier and I'm able to do the harder modifications on them instead of the easy modifications.  I'm finding myself sore in new places as I'm going deeper into the moves.  I'm really hoping for a hip loss soon!  That sounds like I want to lose my hips.  I like my hips, I just want them to get smaller!  I'm dying to fit into some different pants!  After 2 weeks I'm already wearing the jeans I wore over the summer since my waist and tummy flub are shrinking but to go down more I've gotta get those hips shrinking...

SHRINK HIPS!  SHRINK!

I'm noticing myself getting smaller in all sorts of places that I don't measure, like my legs in between my knees and thighs, my lower belly, my back and my double chin.  Seeing a difference is really what's keeping me motivated.  I have such a hard time focusing on the final goal, but it's easy to avoid crap food and drink and work out when I'm exhausted when I see myself shrinking only 2 1/2 weeks into it.

How's everyone else doing so far???

1 comment:

Arya said...

I am getting back on track and I am seeing progress.