Monday, March 2, 2009

Uggghhhh

Here are the measurements... *sniff, sniff*

waist: 37 1/2"
hips: 43 1/2"
r arm: 14"
l arm: 14 1/2"
r thigh: 25"
l thigh: 24 3/4"

I'm not even going to post these on my sidebar. It's too depressing. I've put on a lot in the last month. Obviously the play I'm directing was too much to take on. The stress is showing in my inches gained. Well...

I did a 30 minute dance work-out tonight. My food today was so-so. I did pretty good until this evening... then I blew it with the cheese sauce and chocolate bunny.

2 muffins
1 small slice oatmeal bread
granola bar
turkey & swiss on whole wheat
turkey chili w/ lowfat sour cream & cheese
a few bites of a dark chocolate bunny
baked french fries w/cheese sauce, cheese & ketchup
lots and lots and lots of water

Did I mention lots of water? I think I peed every half an hour all day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yeah I know all too well about measurement disapointment. but be proud of yourself and what you are doing, because every little bit is something, even if its not what you expect. Im learning that myself, so just keep at it, and each month is another chance to do the best you can.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

You didn't blow it; it doesn't look all that bad! Hang in there - it'll all come together for you!