Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look at Me Go!

Posting twice in one day!

I did a good 30 minute dance work-out this evening. It kicked my butt! I'm so uncoordinated when it comes to dancing! One of the segments I did tonight was a swing dancing one and I just couldn't get it down. Oh well... I'm hot and sweaty and worn out, so even uncoordinated I'm burning calories :)

Today for food I had:

*3 tortillas filled with fat-free refried beans, cheese, light sour cream and salsa
*low fat oatmeal peach bread
*herbal tea
*water
*100 calorie snack thingy

I'm planning to do my measurements in the morning. I haven't done them for a while and I need a starting point. I'm determined to not buy bigger pants!!! If I have to wear the same thing everyday until I can fit back in my clothes then I will!

1 comment:

Becky Fyfe said...

I'm with you on not buying new clothes!

I need to do my measurements too. I always forget.