Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sept 17--- still doing great :)

Today for breakfast I had 2 whole wheat pancakes w/ a peach sliced on top and light whipped cream... I was surprised that the whipped cream only had 1 gram of fat, 15 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving. Light syrup has 100 calories and 24 grams of sugar. I was happy to know that whipped cream and fruit were the better choice and much yummier. Lunch was a ham & cheese sandwich w/lettuce, tomato & pickles and an apple. For snack I had a piece of dried sweetened papaya. I also sampled two california rolls, a couple of cubes of cheese, a chip w/ hummus and a little thing of soynuts at the store this afternoon. Dinner was baked beans... pinto beans, hamburger, bacon bits, cheese. Lettuce and corn went on top and I had a piece of cornbread on the side. I've had lots of water today and I exercised for 35-40 minutes. Yeah.... things are still going great. I gave my cookies and chips that came with my lunch to my coworker. I passed on the chocolate cake and ice cream someone brought me at work and didn't even look at the brownies Nina made tonight. I'm am surrounded by junk food at work almost every day, but I've been doing really good at Just Saying NO :)

No comments: