Tuesday, January 25, 2011

*sigh*

jan 25
november












I'm noticing a little difference... mostly in how things are firming up and not as jiggly.  I'm definitely slimming through the whole torso area, but nothing yet on my arms and not much on my hips.  It's enough of a difference to keep me motivated though!

I'm sooooo stressed right now!  I'm struggling to keep away from Cherry Coke and chocolate.  I've had a little piece of dark chocolate the last couple of days.  I know it's not much, but that's still 4 1/2 grams of fat in one little bite I didn't need!  I've been great with the working out, but I just want to stress eat!  I'm keeping it at bay, but I don't know for how long!  I close on my new house in two weeks!  Only TWO weeks!  Once I close on it I'm going to be fixing and painting and moving for two more weeks... I HAVE to find a way to keep eating healthy and working out during that time or it will all go downhill.  *sigh*

1 comment:

Kim said...

what about diet cherry coke and a sugar free chocolate pudding? LOL.... I'm so with you on the wanting to eat everything in sight! AHHHH!!! We can do this though!