Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally progress!

I got my nutrisystem food last week and since I started thursday, I have lost 3 lbs! That is a total of 5 lbs since I started! That is not a lot compared to my goal, but it is progress in the right direction. I really like nutrisystem. The only thing I don't like is that I have to add a whole lot of veggies, fruits, and proteins to my diet, even with all of the prepared meals! It gets very pricey and I could not have afforded it without help from my parents.

Today I bought a dance exercise dvd online, I can wait to get it! I also bought myself some good hand weights so that even when I am resting I can be doing something.
I am so excited for you all that are making progress, you are all my heroes and keep me motivated!

Sally

2 comments:

American Homemaker said...

That's great your parents can help you out like that :)

Gracieanne1 said...

Good plan!
What's the name of the Dance Exercise D.V.D, I'd like to get one.