Thursday, January 8, 2009

FitDay.com

My friend Karalee reminded me about FitDay.com. I used to use it all the time when I was working on weight loss. I went back through and tracked my calories for the last couple of days just to see what I'm taking in. I also put in my height, weight, age, blah, blah and whatever else. I find it funny that at a size 12 I'm obese, but whatever. I do have a 32% body fat (sick)... but at least it's not 100%... lol And my "healthy weight" is between 101 and 136 lbs... LOL If I was 101 lbs I'd be dead. In high school I was totally in shape and a curvy 125 lbs. According to them to meet my goal of 140 lbs by June 1st I have to lose 1.26 lbs per week. To do that I need to restrict my caloric intake by 632 calories a day. Not too hard... LOL I just need to drop the doughnuts and pumpkin bars. It says I should be eating around 1700 calories a day. So there ya go. I'm not really into counting calories, but I need to kick butt and get over this loss of motivation.

2 comments:

Preludeto40 said...

I used to use fitday all the time too. The last time I did, I was at 152 and totally stressed...now I'm 172. Maybe I should go back to fitday..lol

Momzoo said...

Even if you don't want to track and count calories all the time, it is good to look at what you should be doing and what you are doing every once in a while.