Monday, November 3, 2008

Orange Julius Recipe

The American Homemakers Holiday Show and Share


Ok... I'm lame... LOL I'm participating in my own Show & Share :)

Here's a great Christmas morning or any morning smoothie recipe that the whole family will love. We make all kinds of smoothies at our house. I have a smoothie-maker that I use often. I buy frozen fruit in the big bags at Costco... yum....

You might want more sugar in your Julius, but I try and keep it as healthy as possible and still have it tasting good. This is a good reminder for me to grab some juice to throw in the freezer for the holidays. I rarely buy juice. You can also add a banana to your Orange Julius if you like, for extra sweetness and health benefits.

1 c skim milk
2 c orange juice
1/4 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
ice

Add everything into a blender or smoothie-maker and blend! Makes about 4 (1 cup) servings.

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Mmm, sounds yummy! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the recipe.