Thursday, November 6, 2008

Carb Fest

As I was thinking back on what I ate today, I realized I pretty much only ate carbs. I had oatmeal for breakfast, two muffins for a morning snack, baked sweet potato fries for lunch, a chicken bake from Costco for dinner and the rest of the sweet potato fries for a snack. I didn't try to be on a carb-full diet today, but that's what happened... LOL. Nothing I ate was really bad or anything, I'm just lacking in balance today. Where are the veggies, man?

I did a 30 minute work-out tonight and my body feels tired. Maybe because I spent 5 hours on my feet in high heels Christmas shopping today. That couldn't be it, could it? :) Does that count as a work-out? I think it should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally think 5 hours in heels should be considered a work out!! That is hard work! LOL

I have to obsess about balancing my meals and not eating too many carbs. While I love fruits and veggies, carbs are so easy to fall in to!