Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Will I Ever Be Over This Stupid Cold or Whatever It Is?

I'm so ready to get back to my normal self, although not ready enough to go to the doctor...lol.

Everyone that caught the stupid sickness from me got over it within three days. I think I'm broken. It always takes me an EXTREMELY long time to heal, whether it's from a sickness, a bruise, a scratch, whatever. I bruise really easily, as in the tiniest bump will cause a big bruise and they last for months. If I get a scratch that breaks the skin I'll have a scar for at least a year. I'm not even exaggerating. Even a little zit will make a scar that lasts for month and I have to cover it up with makeup. That's one of the biggest reasons I take such good care of my skin. I've talked to doctors before, but of course they don't know what's wrong with me. Perhaps the cleanse will clear out some nasty worm or parasite that is causing issues... Wouldn't that be nice?

I do need to break down and get in to the doctor tomorrow though. It's been almost two weeks. I'm starting to have sore muscles in my back from coughing so much and it's totally moved into my chest.

I'm still eating pretty good, but the working out has totally gone bye-bye. I'm just not up to it. I'll never reach my goals if I don't do some sort of work out :(

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I don't blame you for not working out! What a pain. I just got over a cold too. Hang in there though. Drink some herbal tea. I'm rootin for ya!

Shiloah Baker said...

The weight will come off. Your pics look great! Take care of yourself first. You are doing the right thing. :)

I would add some vitamin C in large doses too. :)

I hope you feel better soon!