Thursday, October 30, 2008

OOOhhhh Yuck!

Don't read this if you don't want to be grossed out :)

Since I started my cleanse a few weeks ago, I'm always checking out the toilet to see if there are worms or other weird things. Crazy, I know! I never thought I'd be checking out poo, especially the 17 times I day I go now! But I'm soooo worried I'll see a worm. It would be completely and totally traumatic to me. So... the other day I saw this weird thing. It looked like a fish. Like an anchovy. I don't know what an anchovy looks like...LOL. But it looks like an anchovy on pizza in cartoons looks like. Just a little gross fish. Sick and wrong!!!

2 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

Wow...sounds like it might have been a intestinal fluke? 70% of what you lose you don't see, so when you see the big'ens you know you needed the cleanse! LOL

Brooke said...

I've always wanted to try a cleanse. Any good advise? Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's always fun to make new friends.