Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3: Still Kickin'

Today I ate 1700 calories.  I wanted to freak when I saw that the four dinner rolls I ate (I made them homemade! YUM!) came to 442 calories!  Holy cow!  Yesterday I ate 1700 calories.  That must be my norm when I'm eating healthy.  Monday I only ate 1100 calories but I was really trying to be careful since I was coming off a giant holiday binge.  1834 calories is supposedly what I need to eat each day to meet my weight goal of losing 40 lbs by the end of July.

To break it down easier I looked at a goal graph.  I started at 190.  I need to be 180 by Feb 26, 170 by April 22, 160 by June 17 and then 150 by the end of July.  It breaks down to barely over a pound a week, right?  I can do this!

Well... it sounds like my cruise is off.  I shouldn't be surprised since I have a dark cloud that hangs over me, but I'm going to kick butt anyways!  I did the 30 Day Shred again this morning.  My abs are so sore!  Cruise or no, I want to lose 2" by the end of the month!

Three days and still kickin!

No comments: