Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello!

Hi everyone or anyone that might actually still read this blog :) I've had one thing after another go wrong over the last month, but the crappiest thing is that my computer is broken and not fixable so blogging here will be sporadic until the first of August.

I think I did lose an inch on my waist over the last week with the flu. All that hacking and coughing is a good ab work-out, I guess.

I can't wait until I can get back in the swing of things in blogland. Hope you're all doing well!

4 comments:

Becky Fyfe said...

I hope your feeling better now. Coughing sucks!

Heather said...

sorry to hear you have the flu, but hey, an inch is really good!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Oooh, hang in there!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good job with losing inches!

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com