Friday, April 24, 2009

Hmmm...

I haven't got any exercise squeezed in yet. (and that sentence sounds like I'm illiterate... LOL)

I'm working days and nights, plus taking care of 3 kids and doing school stuff and church stuff. Ugh!

I've been doing ok on eating. I've been sticking to the no eating past 9pm thing and although I've been going to bed hungry and grouchy, I know it's something I need to do. Also, I have been only having one sweet in a sitting instead picking and picking at them.

Yesterday I had to take a salad and dessert to someone in my ward and I just bought them donuts instead of making something so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them (I had a horrible afternoon and would have chowed way too much). And I only made a really small batch of cookies for my kids' afternoon snack today so there was only enough for me to have two small cookies and the rest were for them. That way I don't have cookies floating around my house for days.

So... I'm making little changes! Baby steps, right?

4 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

one day at a time, your doing great!!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

great job!

Unknown said...

You are doing it..Nothing tastes as good as thin feels..Now, you need to party with your friends and get those 3 kids healthy too..free Prizes and healthy snacks!!

Gymathtics LIVE Event is going virtual! - Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2-5pm



Exploramania is having a Gymathtics LIVE Event in Tampa but wants to invite everyone who cannot physically attend to attend virtually through the Internet. There will be games, prizes, demonstrations, and live photos from the event from 2-5pm on April 25th all streaming through the Internet celebrating Math & Exercise with Gymathtics. This is a GREAT family activity for some safe family FUN. Those participating through the Internet will have added perks by utilizing Social Networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and Twitter during the event. Even better, everyone can enter for giveaways, including the Gymathtics DVD, starting TODAY! Share this with your friends and family.



For instructions on how to participate online, visit Exploramania’s Blog at www.Exploramania.Blogspot.com.

Heather said...

sounds difficult! I know that its hard for me to make time for exercise too. Just do what you can, and even if its only 10 min - its better than nothing.