Friday, January 30, 2009

Measurements

I finally took my measurements today. They've improved a little since last time I took them (the 12th) so that's good. I haven't worked out, so I thought they'd get worse.

I'm making a goal this week to include 90 minutes of exercise sometime this week. I'm crazy, crazy busy, so that might just be 15 minutes here and there, but I need to work out. 90 minutes is what a lot of people do in a day, but it's not possible for me to squeeze much in at all so it's my weekly goal :) Once the play I'm directing is done then I should be able to go back to my daily work-outs!

1/30/09:

weight: 167
waist: 35 3/4
hips: 43
r thigh: 24 3/4
l thigh: 24 3/4
r arm: 13 3/4
l arm: 14 1/2

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Lookin good!!!

Shiloah Baker said...

Congrats on your loss!

I hope your week is going well! Even a little exercise here and there is better than nothing.

I miss your posts!