Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, Monday

I exercised four times this week and they were longer more intense work-outs (which could be part of the problem since my body has always seemed to do better with moderate work-outs), I've been sick and not eating as much but my stats still weren't that great. My pants are feeling tighter, so I think my tummy is swollen. I'm still feeling off and on yucky. If I'm pregnant, I'll die, so let's all hope I don't have to die :) It's a bit too soon to tell but I'm really hoping it's just some random tummy virus.

12/15/08:
weight: 165
waist: 35 1/2
hips: 43
r thigh: 24 3/4
l thigh: 24 1/2
r arm: 14
l arm: 14 1/4

2 comments:

moonduster said...

Pregnancies not all bad. I was able to lose 63 pound swhile pregnant.

Who'm I kidding? Pregnancy sucks! LOL! (Babies are cute though!)

You're probably just catching one of the many bugs going around right now. Hope you feel better soon.

Bunny Trails said...

Judging by the 8 billion viruses going around right now, your chances are great that it's simply a virus :) Babies are awfully cute though!

I hope you feel better :)