Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cleanse

I had a question about which colon cleanse I'm doing, so I thought I'd answer it here :) Shiloah of the Homemaking Cottage has written a couple of times about her cleanse at the Homemaking Cottage and Hot Mama's. She used one from Health Plus. It's the super colon cleanse and after checking out all the different products at a health food store and talking to the people there, I decided to take Shiloah's word and order the same stuff she used. It's cheaper and seems a lot easier. It only took a couple of days to get here once I ordered it. Plus everything at the store should only be taken for only 2 weeks or so and I'd like to try for a couple of months. I can see how she lost weight on it. I seem to be in the bathroom after every meal now. I have had tummy cramps each time I eat, but they only last a minute.

I've always been someone who is tired all the time. I never seem to have enough sleep and even exercise doesn't energize me, so I'm hoping if I get rid of the extra crap (LOL... in this case it's literal) I've been carrying around I'll feel better.

4 comments:

Momzoo said...

I have been thinking of doing a cleans too....please let me know how it goes.

Katie Webb said...

I'm using the same one. My cramps have subsided for the most part. I get them at night sometimes, but I'm pretty okay during the day. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Shiloah Baker said...

LOL! Great job! I find that the cramps go away if I use the restroom as soon as I feel them.

Good luck! It's a great thing to do for your body! Are you noticing a difference in anything? I noticed you are sick...probably a sign of the cleansing. It brings the toxins out. Keep it up, and great job!!!

sanjay said...

Food plays a very important role in being healthy and fit.Treat Your Body To A Good Time Author: Ralph MortonTreat yourself as if you were a God/Goddess, be proud of your own Wonderful body.You alone, have a very serious job; everyone knows this, but do not follow through as they should.This is because it is one of the basic requirements of the body.
Super colon cleanse