Monday, June 16, 2008

My posting


This blog is for me. I want to be accountable for my healthy and not-so-healthy choices. I want to track my successes and my failures. I have struggled with my weight my entire adult life. I have tried many things that haven't worked. Finally last summer I did it. I got down to a size 10 and felt great about myself. The weight has slowly creeped back on. I won't feel horrible about myself anymore. I'm ready to lose the weight for good this time. My goal is to be a size 6. Heck, I'd even settle for an 8. Just let me get down into the single digits. My highest weight I've ever been is about 180 lbs and a size 18. My lowest is about 150 lbs and a size 10. Right now I'd say I'm about a size 12. I don't know my weight and it's not something I want to track on a regular basis. So here it goes. My tracker....

No comments: