Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 6: *shrugs*

The only loss this week is 1/4" on my thighs.  I'm very happy to lose something on my thighs, but disappointed to not have a loss anywhere else.  I'm not surprised though.  I only worked out twice all week and haven't been eating right... not terrible, but not right either.  Back on track this week... but it's SOOO hard when I'm so stressed and our house is in such a state of chaos.  I'm going to a show on Friday and I wanna look hot.  That will be my motivation for the week!

A little side note for readers of this blog.  There are several authors.  That's why the measurements and weight are all over the place in each posting.  There's been a little confusion :)

1 comment:

Arya said...

You have been so busy I can understand not working out as much...you are doing so great and you are looking fabulous!!