Friday, February 4, 2011

Kim's Week 5 Weigh-In

I'm still here, I've just been really busy with life. My father-in-law passed away last Sunday, so I haven't had time to write posts.

This week I lost another pound, bringing my weight loss total up to 24 lbs, all since Jan. 1 st! I had a couple of days this week that I didn't track what I ate and I haven't exercised at all this week. But, I'll be back to that next week. I'm hoping for a good 3 lb loss for next week.

I hope everyone else is still on board. Keep it up, we have no choice but to get healthy. I for one don't want to die young.

2 comments:

American Homemaker said...

24lbs is a fantastic weight loss for 5 weeks!

And I'm sorry for the loss of your father-in-law :(

Bella said...

I'm sorry about your FIL.

24 lbs is great, wonderful, terrific - well, I could go on but I won't.