Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's been a long week


I finally feel mostly better from my accident, but my week has just been insane. I have so many things going on right now at work, home and my kids school I'm barely keeping up. I did have a good evening with friends tonight. (It's mine and hubby's first anniversary)

I also had some salad and blackberries with my dinner. (yea! fresh fruit & veggies!) I finally got to go shopping this week after four weeks of living off my food storage. I'm loving having fresh food again. We had eggplant parmesan which I fried, so it wasn't that healthy, but just having the fresh veggies makes me soooo happy.

I also got a book in the mail this week from Jen. I'm so excited to start digging through it and try out the recipes. Thanks Jen! You are an amazing inspiration.

Hopefully I will be better at posting this coming week. I'll try but with all that I have going on, I'll be happy to get in a posting here every other day, so that's my goal for the week.

I'm directing a play (with a cast of 50 little kids), doing "Val-o-grams" at our school, I have activity days for my church, my Kid Time activity at work, regular work, keeping up with three kids and a house by myself and getting stuff ready for three swaps. What was I thinking? But honestly when I signed up for the swaps I didn't know I'd be in an accident, which put me behind on EVERYTHING or that I'd be directing a play. The director backed out and took his script with him, so I'm frantically trying to take over a cast of 50 kindergarten through 3rd graders and starting from scratch. Crazy!!!

So anyways.... Hope everyone else's week will be a lot less stress than mine!

4 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Your berries look amazing! I have decided I am going to budget to hungry girl book for myself here in the next month. I can't wait!! Have a great week - I will check in to see how your doing, but don't feel guilty about not blogging as much as you "think" you need to. This is a place for you to share your thoughts and experiences - use it as you need to use it, when you need to!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Wow, that is a crazy schedule!!

Glad you had a chance to get some fruits and veg! Good to hear you're feeling better :)

Meg said...

I love the Hungry Girl cookbook!