Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10: tmi alert

Last week I worked out 5 times.  I did 2 days of level 1 of the Shred.  One day of level 2 and one of level 3... then a day of yoga because I was nursing my burns from my Brazilian laser hair removal treatment.  It was HOPEFULLY the last one, but I have another scheduled on my underarms (#7).  I'm tired of having burns in the worst possible place!  I didn't work out on Saturday or Sunday because they hurt too bad.

I started a colon cleanse on Friday.  I didn't plan to, but I found two bottles of colon cleanse and they expire this month, so cleanse it is!  I've been going to the bathroom way more than I care to.

Yesterday I did level 1 of the Shred and today I did level 2.  I've been eating well, so *crossing my fingers* hopefully I can see another loss on the scale and measuring tape this week.

Right now I'm tired and hungry.  The end.

No comments: